||Clinical Demonstration Room
||Duty Room for Resident Doctors & Students
||Laboratory for Routine Examination
||Examination & Treatment Room
||Store Room for Linen
||Professor / Head of the Dept.
||Computerized PFT equipment
|MDR treatment facilities
|O2 flow meters
|Peak flow meters
|Intercostal Drainage Facility
||Pleural Biopsy Needles
||Pulmonary function Test machine
|Arterial Blood Gas machine
Area of Department Library: 30m2
No. of Books Available
Central Library: 304 nos
Departmental Library: 92 nos
- Doye George, Mathew Ninan, Sukumaran, Shamly Cletus, Shwetha Chacko, and Smitha William. A Study to Find Out the Proportion of Smokers among Patients Hospitalized With Respiratory Complaints, In a Tertiary Care Hospital in South India. International Journal of Healthcare Sciences. 3, Issue 1, pp: (11-15), Month: April 2015 – September 2015.
- Mathew Ninan, Doye George, P Sukumaran, Gunanidhi Sahu, RN Mania, Philip Mathew. Pattern of extra-pulmonary tuberculosis in patients wlth human immunodeficiency virus infection, at a tertiary care centre in eastern india. Int J Me.dRes Health Sci. 2015;4(3):572-577.
- Doye George, Mathew Ninan, Sukumaran P, Beena Thomas, Anu Sam Mathew, SaliniAR. Reasons for nonacceptance of DOTS for the treatment of tuberculosis by some patients – a study from a tertiary care private medical college hospital. Pushpagiri Medical Journal, Vol 6, No.2 January – June 2015.
- Doye George, Sethu Babu, P Sukumararr, Anu Sam Mathew, Salini M R. Spirometry in Treated Cases of Pulmonary Tuberculosis. JMSCR Volume 3Issue 3March 2015.
- P Jayasree, Sushamabai, T U Sukumaran, Doye George, Tharyan Tharyan, SeemaOommen. Study on the clinical profile of paediatric tuberculosis and comparison with adult tuberculosis: Experience from a tertiary care centre in South India. Pushpagiri Medical Journal, Vol 5. No.2. January – June 2014.
- JayasreePoroor, Doye Georqe. Tuberculosis in adolescents and children: data on clinical presentation and treatment outcomes for a period of 4 years, from a tertiary care hospital in south India. J of Evidence Based Med & Hlthcare, Vol. 2/Issue l8/May 04, 2015.
- Beena Thomas, Sethu Babu, Isaac V Mammen, Doye George, Anu Sam Mathew, P Sukumaran. Clinical profile of sarcoidosis – A case series from Central Kerala. Pushpagiri Medical Journal, Vol 5, No.2, January – June 2014.
- Sethu Babu, Beena Thomas, Raveendran Chetambath. Correlation between Epworth Sleepiness Score and Polysomnographic Indices in Sleep Related Breathing Disorders. JMSCR Volume 2 Issue 8 August 2014
Ongoing Research Projects:
- Migraine in Asthma and allergic rhinitis
- Omalizumab in moderate to severe Asthma patients
(b) Physiotherapy Section.
(c) PFT test and DLCO.
(d) Blood Gas analysis
(e) RICU services
(f) Aerosol Tharapy
(g) Treatment for MDR Tuberculosis
(h) FNAC from Pleura and Lung