Pushpagiri is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Kerala healthcare sector with good academic background in MBBS , Post graduate and Super speciality training.
We have State of the art Level three Multi Disciplinary Intensive Care Unit with Trained intensive care consultants round the clock and good multidisciplinary backup .
We are inviting trainees for the Post doctoral diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM)Recognised by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Number of seats : 2 seats per year
One Year Course : IDCCM (Post PG Degree)
MD or DNB (Medicine, or Anesthesiology or Emergency Medicine or Chest
MS or DNB (General Surgery or Orthopedics)
Equivalent Post Graduate Foreign qualification recognized by MCI
MD Emergency if approved by MCI would be eligible for IDCCM
Two year Course : IDCCM (Post PG Diploma/ Post CTCCM)
Diploma (Anesthesiology or Chest Medicine/Pulmonology or Orthopedics)
Post MBBS Certificate course by ISCCM (CTCCM)
- Last date of application : April 30 2017
- July Batch start date: 1st June 2017
- Eligible candidates need to send their updated resume to the department mail / Academic Coordinator before 30th April 2017.
- An interview in person will be scheduled with the program coordinator for IDCCM.
- On completing the admission procedure, the candidate needs to register with ISCCM as per the prescribed guidelines.
- All Trainees will be paid a monthly stipend as per the remuneration policy of the Hospital.
Please refer to ISCCM website for further course details.
Dr Mathew Pulicken – email@example.com – 7736883088
Dr Jerry Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org – 9880964335
Department Mail : email@example.com